1. POSITION GOALS & OBJECTIVES
This position is responsible for the planning, design, optimization maintenance, measurement and reporting websites, ecommerce, social media, click-to-customer-service, and demand generation programs to increase brand awareness and preference, generate qualified leads, improve customer service, increase ecommerce and offline sales, and deepen customer engagement across all lines of business. In addition, the Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for developing, managing, implementing, measuring and reporting on other marketing communications projects, as assigned by the Director of Corporate and Marketing Communications.
2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhering to digital brand standards, manage and create content, optimize for SEO/SEM and manage analytics for all digital-marketing related activities including website, social media sites, microsites and digital marketing campaigns.
- Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid digital efforts, including display advertising, mobile, SEM and SEO
- Analyse and report on customer behaviour insights to improve website
- Manage e-mail marketing programs, lists, imports, and permissions
- Conduct landing page and e-mail campaign tests
- Coordinate online sales and marketing events, such as webinars
- Develop and write digital content and maintain content publishing editorial calendar
- Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure plans provide optimal business support
- Drive development and management of digital co-marketing and co-branded partnerships with distributors and partners.
- Develop creative briefs to give the internal creative team and agencies clear direction.
- Ensure digital design is optimized for branding, impact, SEO, web development, etc.
- Identify opportunities for applying modern technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns
3. EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- Minimum 1 years of marketing communications project management experience
- Proven track record of delivering multifaceted, digitally driven campaigns from strategy through execution and leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs. Portfolio demonstrating work, analytics and metrics will be required as part of the interview process.
- Strong digital copywriting, design, content marketing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Exceptional project management skills. Ability to prioritize, multitask, focus, lead, influence and delegate
- Must have proven ability to translate customer insights into successful digital marketing programs and a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to customers
- Experience with LiveChat, Website Alive, Velaro or other click-to-customer-support website software solutions
- Experience in website management/basic HTML/content management systems
- Fluent in Google Analytics software
- Ability to interpret and apply brand standards to online marketing initiatives
- Strong ability to present digital marketing concepts and receive feedback
- Strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Deep interest in keeping up with digital trends that can positively impact our business
4. HOW TO APPLY FOR AN INTERNSHIP:
In order to apply for an internship opportunity, please contact email@example.com for detailed information.